Earlier this month, 170 agency buyers and marketers convened at The Standard, Highline for Telaria’s “I Want My CTV” roadshow event in New York. They had left their offices early to hear from premium CTV publishers A+E, Cheddar, Crackle Plus, fuboTV, and Philo but in a new format they had never seen before.
After attending one too many panels this year already, we mixed things up and created a game show edition of our “I Want My CTV” event! Hosted by our very own Tripp Sommese from our Demand Operations team, panelists were quizzed on the unique value of their CTV inventory in a dating show format. Each CTV panelist made their case in three rounds focused around content, audience, and targeting, giving the brands and marketers in the audience some food for thought when they returned to their desks the next day to create RFPs.
Telaria put five premium CTV partners on display:
- A+E Networks is a global entertainment media company with several original brands: Biography, A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, LMN®, FYITM, and VICELAND. Check out their sizzle reel here.
- Cheddar is the leading live post-cable networks company with three networks: Cheddar, Cheddar Big News, and CheddarU. Check out their sizzle reel here.
- Crackle Plus provides an extraordinary live TV streaming experience where consumers can get local news, live sports, and TV channels they love on their favorite compatible devices. Check out their sizzle reel here.
- fuboTV is the premier destination for live sports and entertainment content with 40 dedicated sports channels including NFL Network, NBA TV, Golf Channel, and more.
- Philo, inspired by the inventor of electronic television, was created to build a better TV experience, available nationwide and offering subscribers dozens of top-rated television channels. Check out their sizzle reel here.
View more photos from the event here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about our future “I Want My CTV” events!